Sunday, July 03, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!!

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Normally, on Sunday's I post a Spot-Light Sunday card project and give you the 411 on how to make that card.  But today........Since tomorrow is my birthday.......I decided to share some of the Birthday Cards I received from a few of my very special friends.  Let me jump right in with those birthday cards.......
This first card was sent to me by my sweet friend and Scissors in the City GalPal Kathy.  GORGEOUS CARD Kathy!
Next up is the BEAUTIFUL CARD my fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator and Scissors in the City Retreat GalPal Donna made for me.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.
I received this next card from my sweet SaddleBrooke stamper friend Mary.  FANTASTIC CARD Mary!!!
This OVER THE TOP card was made by my SaddleBrooke stamping friend Pam.  It's hard to see all the shine that the red, white and blue cupcakes have ......... But the frosting is so super shiny!
And my final card share for today is the GORGEOUS birthday card my good stamping friend Mary Fish made for me.  LOVE this card Mary!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a few more special birthday cards that I've received ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you enjoyed the card. It simply HAD to have a touch Melon Mambo! Thanks for sharing all these pretty card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the only Melon Mambo card I received this year. Thanks for thinking of me friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete