Friday, July 01, 2016

Friends Friday

 
Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let me share some of those pretty cards I've received from a few of my VERY TALENTED friends.......
First up is a special CONGRATS card I received from my talented upline Lisa Pretto.
This card was created by my good Stamp Camp friend Jan.   She created this GORGEOUS card with the Hexagon Hive die.........
And Jan also created this second beautiful card for me.  She used the Hexagon Hive and Flower Shop stamp set to create this FANTASTIC card.
And my final friends card share for this week is from my VERY TALENTED stamping friend Donna.  How STINKIN' CUTE is this Happy 4th of July card!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards; but, you know me and how I LOVE punch art, the Uncle Sam is way too cool. Great job on all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you share ideas from other peeps . . . keeps the creative wheels turning.

    ReplyDelete