Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Wine-Down Wednesday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card was created with the Stampin' UP! 3x5 note cards.
My Crumb Cake panel was run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
I used the 'Happy Scenes' stamp set to create my trees.
And I punched out a 2-1/2" circle in my Crumb Cake panel.........And that allowed my stamped trees to peek through the circle.
My sentiment was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on a small banner flag.
Over-all ........I have to say that this is a pretty quick and easy card to put together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the peek-a-boo window for your trees. Do you think SU will replace Always Artichoke with Mossy Meadow in a color refresh in the future? I use "Mossy" so much more!

    ReplyDelete