Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tag Thursday - Saddle-UP! Style

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN HOLIDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This is the 'Welcome' tag I made for my Saddle-UP! event last weekend.  Each guest received one of these tags in their registration packets.
I used the 'Snow Place' stamp set and 'Snow Friends' Framelits Dies to create my snowman.  And then I stamped some VersaMark snowflakes from this same set onto my Soft Sky tag.  The final touch was adding some Dazzling Details over the snowflakes.
I added some Cherry Cobbler 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon to the top of my tag ....... And this little cutie was done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll back tomorrow to share some Friend Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. A seriously dapper dude for your tag! Bravo on wrapping up another successful Saddle Up event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary for your sweet comment. My October Saddle-UP! event was a HUGE SUCCESS. My next Saddle-UP! event is February 27, 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman is just too cute! I can't get enough of him. He's such a happy camper and just looks like he wants to hug everyone. Love the colors and those snowflakes ROCK!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us! And, yes, Congrats again on your successful Saddle-Up Event! Well done my Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Lynn! Your help in checking the pdf was a HUGE HELP to me. Appreciate all you did.

    ReplyDelete