Saturday, October 10, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - SPOOKY TREATS

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have three fun little Halloween Treats to share with you!  These spooky treat holders were made with my September Paper Pumpkin kit.  I followed the directions for all three and created them exactly as they were sampled in the directions.  I'm thrilled with the way they turned out ........ And want to share those fun creations with you now.

The September Paper Pumpkin is a REAL STEAL and one of those kits that I RUSHED to order refills when we had the opportunity.  Check out these fun treat bags that I made.
The kit comes with EVERYTHING you will need to create this OVER THE TOP treat bag. 
I just love how the bags are already split and ready to be assembled.
And if the tags aren't a SHOW-STOPPER ........ The straws KNOCK THIS PROJECT out of the park in my book.
 
Thanks for joining me today!   I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love that birch tree straw as well. Great project. You know how to rock out the treats!

    ReplyDelete