Monday, October 05, 2015

Mix-It-UP! Monday Envelope Notecard

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
The card on the top of this picture was my Spot-Light Sunday card from yesterday ........ And the card at the bottom of this picture is my Mix-It-UP! Monday card. 
For this card ....... I created an envelope pocket for my base card to fit into.
And here is what is tucked inside that envelope pocket.
When you pull out the notecard from the envelope pocket........You have a fun little notecard style card that has been decorated with three holiday trees.
Here's a closer look at the notecard.
This picture gives you a closer look at the envelope pocket I created with a standard A2 size envelope.  Before I used the 'Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies' on my envelope ....... I ran my envelope through the Big Shot and used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder to create some fun texture on both sides of my envelope.

One final touch for my envelope pocket was to add some Red Striped Ribbon and a fun Silver Foil image to the front of my envelope. 
So there you have it friends ........ Two great holiday cards that use basically the same product and honestly come together in about the same amount of time.  Which one do you like better?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pocket made with the envelope and lots of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Kadie! I absolutely LOVE these pocket cards and enjoy making them. Quick and easy and oh so pretty! Love the trees!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete