Friday, October 23, 2015

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
1-Short Days till my Saddle-UP! Event
Before I share my Friends Friday post with you........I have some pics to share with you of all the fun I'm having with my girls.....
Here's my girls as they arrived Tuesday night.
And this is all of us as we were getting ready to head out for Starbucks on Wednesday morning.
A FABULOUS SUPRISE was Hailey giving us this private performance of what she is learning in ballet this year.
And finally ...... this is Hailey IN OUR POOL!
(Temp is only 70 degrees)
 
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of spot-lighting a fellow demonstrator AND SERIOUSLY GOOD FRIEND.  My friend Lynn is OH SO TALENTED and she also is the QUEEN OF 3-D PROJECTS.  Check out these two amazing projects she sent me...... 
First up is the awesome 3-D gift she made for me (and one for Jack).
She used the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' to create this SUPER AWESOME Halloween Spider.
And she also created this FABULOUS and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS thank you card for me.
There is just so much detail to this card ........ It will be remaining front and center on my desk for a VERY LONG LONG TIME!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  Tomorrow I have a Paper Pumpkin card to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. To Hailey . . . brrrrr! Loved the 3-D projects! You surround yourself with good (and crafty) people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass the Madison hug on to Hailey Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those two young Ladies strutting their stuff. So happy, cheery and gorgeous!!! And, what a FUN group photo! WOW, Hailey is a true Ballerina! Great job on the toes Girl; but, Brrrr in the pool. No guts; no glory tho', right!!!
    Ahhhh...how fun to see my creations on your blog Kadie. I LOVE that corrugated. =) Thanks so much! You are so awesome and I wish I could do more! You deserve it!!!
    You guys have BIG fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn for your sweet comment. I am truly blessed to have such an AMAZING FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete