Saturday, May 17, 2014

Team Meeting Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have three very special cards that my downline team made for our last Stampin' UP! Team Meeting.  Let's jump right in with today's share......
This first card was made by Cheri.  She created this ADORABLE little winking owl that seriously cracks me up......each and every time I look at him.
My next card share is the pretty color blocking card that Debbie made.  She used the FABULOUS Sale-a-Bration DSP and even got a WooHoo in the bottom block.
And my final card share is this simply GORGEOUS card that Marge made.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the embossing she did on her Pool Party piece.....and adding the Dollie just puts this card over the top.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the cards that my fellow SW Stampin' UP! Demonstrators made for our April meeting.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Kadie. All three are great. Love the winking owl. Gave me a chuckle.
    The block card is neat. A great way to show off DSP.
    And, such a fancy, beautiful embossed card by Marge. Love the colors and, yes, the doily rocks.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful trio. I need to try the blocking with different patterns.

    ReplyDelete