Sunday, May 18, 2014

April SW Stamper Swap Cards

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Before I share my April SW Stamper Swap Cards with you  today.......I have a Twoie update.....

My daughter sent me these pictures on Friday........Looks like Twoie got his first taste of "French Fries".  Guess he's thinking......I Like These.........Keep 'em Coming!  (PS....I'm loving his yellow little-man polo shirt)

Now on with my share for today.  I have five swap cards to share with you.  They were exchanged at our April SW Stampers meeting.  Let's jump right in with this share.
This beautiful card was made by my downline Abbie.  LOVE how she used the WaterColor DSP for the background for this card.
This is the card Edna shared.  I don't have this stamp set.....and have re-considered purchasing it before the end of May.  
This is the card that Teresa made.  It was created using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  OH SO LOVELY!
Here's the card that Darla made.  She had each of us create this card as our April Make 'n Take project.  Another stamp set I don't have......and will be looking to make this purchase before the end of May.
And my final card share for today is the card I made.  I used Raspberry Ripple DSP, cardstock and ink to create this card.  LOVE that the Apothecary Accents dies work wonders for just about any sentiment ......... Making this card PERFECT for just about any occasion.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a darling little swing card that I created.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....Such a sweet face! His first experience in the fast food world and it really does look like he's lovin' it. Such a cutie patootie!
    All these cards are awesome.
    I like how Abbie used a heart for the apostrophe.
    I did just get the horse stamp set. Great job by Edna. Love it!
    Teresa's card is absolutely gorgeous with the scalloped tag and all that lovely yellow.
    Love Darla's Wetlands card. I'll have to remember to send you a pic of the framed picture I made with this set. A real must have!
    Love your Rasp Ripple card. Such a versatile layout. And, yes, so great for different occasions!
    Great post today Kadie. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards and an adorable Twoie!

    ReplyDelete