Sunday, February 03, 2013

Valentine's Magazine Holder

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
My post today is back by POPULAR DEMAND.  My Mini Magazine Holder has been viewed 762 times and is one of those post that I continue to receive at least one request every week to share my directions/template on how to make this little cutie by my blog followers.  Here is my original post (January 8, 2012) to obtain Step-by-Step instructions on how to make my Mini Magazine Holder:
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1631178639265827936#editor/target=post;postID=4764898214528623822;onPublishedMenu=template;onClosedMenu=template;postNum=393;src=postname

My Mini Magazine Holder has been one of my most frequently viewed blog post and today I'm going to share with you a special Valentine's Mini Magazine Holder that I made using my Step-by-Step instruction.  I welcome you to head over to my January 8, 2012 blog post to obtain my free instructions on how to make this little cutie.I used Riding Hood Red cardstock and some retired SU Valentine's DSP to create my holder.
The magazine holder holds 4-6 small note cards (that measure 3"x4"). These I have decorated for Valentine's Day....but you could make these for any time of the year.
Here's another look at the notecards that go inside the holder.
And a close-up of the magazine holder.
Here are the four cards that will be tucked inside the holder (of course with matching envelopes).
This project is going to make the PERFECT little gift for that someone extra special on my Valentine's Day gift giving list for Valentine's Day.
I'll be back tomorrow to share more Valentine's treats that I've been working on.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. one of my all time kadie labadie 3-D favorites. so adorable for valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I must find time to make one of these! Anything Mini is much more adorable than... XL! Ha! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete