Saturday, February 16, 2013

January FU Card From Ann

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I have Stamp Club today and I have to say that when my feet hit the floor this morning....I was OFF to a FULL RUN.  I have so much still to do before the ladies arrive at 1pm....so my share today is going to be a quick post of the card Ann had us make at our January FU (Fabulously Unique) gathering.  Here is that special card she had us make......
Our theme was Men to Boys and our color combination was Green and Gold.  Ann had us make a fun pocket fold card.
She had filled the two pockets with a fun sentiment and the bookmark......
Here's a closer look at the bookmark we created........
And the birthday sentiment that we filled the front pocket with!
This project was a fun experience learning how to fold our cardstock......And Ann did an amazing job of keeping all three of us CALM and FOCUSED as she walked us through putting this cutie together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I've got a BUSY DAY planned for today......And the most important thing for me to do is set-up for Stamp Club and then join Jack for coffee at Starbucks......(I ALWAYS make time for Starbucks!)  I'll be back tomorrow to share my January FU card with you...........Hope you can stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love Summer Starfruit! This polka dot is precious! I mean, manly ..no not really. Te he he!

    ReplyDelete