Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Stamp Camp Card #4

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the final card from my February Stamp Camp with you.  It's probably the one card that almost all the ladies SMILED and thought was a HAPPY card to make.  Let me share that card with you now....
We started with a Very Vanilla card base and added a Cherry Cobbler frame and a Marina Mist cardstock frame that was run through the Big Shot with the NEW Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
Our sentiment came from the Blooming Marvelous (SAB) set and we used the 1-1/4" Circle Punch to punch our sentiment out and popped it onto a Scallop Circle Punch.  We also added a small piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding to the far left hand-side of our Parker's Pattern DSP piece.
We stamped out three flags from the Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set and die-cut them out using the Hearts A Flutter Framelits dies.  Our flags were stamped in Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler.  To create a little bit of fun and dimension to each of our Hearts A Flutter Framelits die-cut pieces.......We added several layers of the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, the Bitty Heart Punch and SU Pearls to each of our flag pieces.

The ladies also hand-cut out three embossed Honeycomb pieces (in Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight) and glued those three pieces directly onto their Marina Mist Honeycomb frame piece.
We used a piece of Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to string our three banner flags across the top of our card to create a darling little hanging banner piece.  We then finished off our banner by adding a Cherry Cobbler Twine bow to each end of our banner.
All three of our flags were adhered down using a Stampin' Dimensional!
Darling little card and one of those "MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD" kind of cards to create.  While packaging up this card.......I found myself smiling big.  Know it was the COLOR combination and the HAPPY feeling this card gives me.
And here's a recap of all four cards that we made at our February Stamp Camp last week.
 
Many thanks for joining me today....I have a special little card share for you tomorrow  It's a card that I made for my granddaughter Hailey for performing in her school talent show last week.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Kadie! I love the colors that you used together! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally a fun card! I'm glad to have such an easy way to make banners now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What scallop circle punch did you use for the sentiment? Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. very happy card. love the colorful little trio of hexagons!

    ReplyDelete