Monday, February 25, 2013

Congrats Card To Hailey

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little post to share with you.......And it's all based around my AMAZING and VERY TALENTED granddaughter Hailey.  She entered a Talent Show at her school last week and she sang a song by Taylor Swift "Begin Again".  OH....MY.....GOSH FRIENDS......She did an amazing job and I'm not just saying that because she' the most amazing and talented granddaughter on this planet).

As a way of letting her know how proud both her PopPop and her NaNa are of her...... I made her this special little card for all the hard work she put into practicing and braving the elements of getting up in front of all those people last Monday night.
I pulled out my SU Dress Form framelits dies and created this darling little pink dress for Hailey......(pink of course.....because she is her NaNa's granddaughter) 
I knew right away the sentiment I was going to stamp on the front of her card.  Because honestly ..... There's Only One Hailey!  I used the Vintage Verses set from the stamp sets being offered with SAB.
Here's the Pretty in Pink Dress Up Framelits dress that I made Hailey...and I even decorated it with some Victoria Lace Ribbon and some SU Rhinestones.
The bottom DSP band that I added was from the More Amore DSP and I used PrimeRose Petals cardstock to create the scallop border on both edges of my DSP panel. 
On the inside I used the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Loving Thoughts stamp set to create my "Dare to Dream" sentiment label.  But of course TRUE to NaNa form.....I had to add a special and very personal message to the inside of my card (that I won't be sharing with you!).
LOVE the way this card turned out and know that my Hailey girl will love and treasure the message that I wrote to her on the inside of this special little card.  Let's just say I reminded her to continue living her dreams.
 
So there you have it.....my special little congrats card to Hailey Girl.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you.....Hope you can stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. you are the perfect Nana! What a sweet card for Hailey . . . I'm sold on that little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Congratulations Hailey standing up and singing your heart out! Beautiful pink dress on this card Kadie, one proud NaNa

    ReplyDelete