Saturday, February 09, 2013

Card From My Upline

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a beautiful card to share with you that my Upline Lisa Pretto made for me.  Check out Lisa' card.......
Lisa does an amazing job of sending out a card of congratulation to each member of her downline that achieve Sales goals or promotions.  For the month of January......I reached another month of TOP SALES in my group and it was nice that Lisa took the time to recognize me for my sales achievement.
There is something so beautiful about a white on white card.  And when you top it off with a white blossom flower and white ribbon.......Well.....You've created a FRESH - CRISP and down right BEAUTIFUL card.
The only embellishment (and color) that Lisa added to her card was the Naturals Designer Button.

GORGEOUS CARD and THANK YOU Lisa for sending it to me.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the gift that my Camp friend Cindy made for her school volunteers at her recent Book Fair.  Hope you can make plans to stop back tomorrow and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card from lisa . . . so well deserved. congrats on your amazing sales and success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching your sales goals Girlfriend! That's a big Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete