Saturday, December 03, 2011

More Thanksgiving Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends. 
It's Day Three of my Count Down to Christmas Calendar that I made for Jack - Check out this adorable tag I made for him.........
Day Three is a day of uninterrupted Badger Football watching!  I seriously think that this will rank up there as a Top Three Favorite Tags for Jack.
The first Thanksgiving card I want to share with you is from my BFF......Jan made this "OH SO CUTE" card that speaks "Jan" in ever possible way.
Jan loves texture and these three leafs are full of texture and dimension - FOR SURE!  I think my favorite thing about this card is the cork she used to create one of the three leafs.
The color for this card is so typical fall in the midwest - Makes me miss Wisconsin in the fall!  Many THANKS Jan for your fabulous card.
My last card today was created by Lisa Pretto - who is the fearless leader of our InkBig Stampin' UP! group in Madison, Wisconsin.
Lisa actually made me this card as a congratulation card.......I was in the top 20 for InkBig in sales for the month of October ...... WOW OH WOW ...... That news totally blew me away and made me take a step back and realize how lucky I am to have all the amazing friends/customer I have here in Arizona.
Thank You Lisa for your beautiful card - I seriously have it displayed in my studio for all to see.

I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more Thanksgiving cards with you.....and I'll also be sharing Day Four of my Count Down to Christmas Gift to Jack.  Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. and what a good night with the Badgers last night was . . . hugs, m

    ReplyDelete