Monday, December 12, 2011

More Christmas Cards

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!  Hope you'all had a fabulous weekend - I surely did!
Today I'm going to share a Christmas card I made at my local scrapbook store...but first...It's Day 12 of Jack's Countdown to Christmas Calendar....check this out....
I am giving Jack a complete Pork Chop Dinner (which by the way is his FAVORITE DINNER in the universe.....).  I will be cooking up this goodness tonight for him.  Merry Merry Honey Bunny!
Now on to my quick share with you......One of the three Christmas cards I made last week at my local scrapbook store.  This fabulously cute window card was super easy to make.  We used all product found at our scrapbook store - but seriously....I can see using my Stampin' UP! product line for this entire card.
I think my favorite part of this card HAS TO BE this totally over-the-top satin bow!
The window die was a Nestability die and we added a window sheet under it to make it look even more like a window than I had expected........
Have to say that this card is simply beautiful and it probably won't be leaving my studio ..... at least not this year!

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the second card that I made at this card class -  I'm hoping that you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pinecones and frame. Did Jack get his pork chop? See you tonight if we don't wash away in the rain! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete