Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Christmas Cards

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends - It's Day Ten of my Countdown to Christmas and it just wouldn't be a Sunday without a Packer Game playing in our house.  
Today Jack has a date with his favorite team ...... In his favorite chair ...... doing what he likes to do on his favorite day of the week ........ WATCH THE PACKERS!  Enjoy your Day Honey!


My first card share is from my Stamping Friend Liz.  OH MY GOSH Girlfriend ...... what a fabulous card you made for me.  You SERIOUSLY put a TON of WORK into this card (with all the embossing you did) and all the gold makes this card a total WOW FACTOR type of Christmas Card! 
LOVE how Liz embossed the snowflake with gold embossing powder and created a lovely focal point with a scallop die and even cut the larger scallop out with some beautiful shiny gold cardstock.  
And even though it's difficult to see - Liz used a snowflake embossing folder on her white cardstock to create a beautiful snowflake background for her card base.  THANK YOU Liz for making me this BEAUTIFUL Christmas Card! 
And my last card share for today is from my good friend and fellow FU Crafting Buddy Ann.  I have to say that I can only image how much time it took Ann to create this card - It SERIOUSLY is a PIECE OF ART!
LOVE how Ann added a little sparkly look to the brushed gold cardstock for the base of her card - but the real work started with cutting out the light pole image that Ann put on the front of her card - AMAZING WORK just on that piece alone Ann......but it doesn't stop there.......Ann stamped a beautiful winter scene - colored it in - and then cut out the window for the winter scene to peek through on the front of her card.  NOW SERIOUSLY ANN......that is beautiful!
If ever there was a card that spoke TRUE WISCONSIN ...... This card did just that.  It covers every little thing about Wisconsin ...... The Season ....... The Spirit ...... The Thrill of the Holiday and especially The Joy that comes along with Winter in Wisconsin.  MANY THANKS Ann for creating this beautiful card for me - I honestly will treasure this one for a long long time.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to jump start the new week - I have more Christmas Cards to share with you - Hope you can come back and joinme for those cards.
Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love your daily gifts to Jack. So very thoughtful and a great idea for me to do next year. Or maybe for my Hubby's birthday month. Go, Pack, Go! A familiar chant in our house too; and I'm the one making all of the noise in Stevens Point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been sent works of art! I'm in awe! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete