Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas All!
Today is my final day of the Countdown to Christmas Tag gift I made for Jack - Check this gift out.
Today I am planning to make Jack a fabulously YUMMY Christmas Breakfast with all the trimmings. I know this is one breakfast that we both enjoy eating and the rest of the day will be spent hanging out - recovering and watching LOTS of football. GO PACK GO!
 I have to say that this Countdown to Christmas Calendar was a super duper gift for my Jack - He waited each morning to reveal that days gift - and loved every single one of his gift.
I'm planning to repeat this gift next year - and hopefully I won't wait till the last minute to begin putting this together ....... Like I did this year.
Thanks for letting me share Jack's Countdown to Christmas Gift with you - I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple more Christmas cards that I receive from some very special friends - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Merry Christmas Friends and ......... Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment