Friday, December 30, 2011

December Stamp Camp Part Two

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends and many thanks for joining me today.  Today I will be sharing the last two cards that we made at Stamp Camp in December - Let's JUMP right in .....
This first card up for today is a cheery little "Get Well" card that is sure to make someone smile (well - unless your my good friend Debbie.  She doesn't like Butterflies so we substituted HEARTS for her card and the card turned out with SMASHING results). 
We used Rose Red, So Saffron and Baja Breeze for our color combination on this card ...... We ran each of those colors through the Big Shot and using the Embosslits Beautiful Wings folder we were able to create a line-up of three butterflies which were diecut and embossed at the same time.  OH SO PRETTY!  The "Get Well" wishes was stamped using the Perfectly Penned stamp set from Stampin' UP!  Our scallop border is from the Tasteful Trim BigZ die that was cut out from So Saffron cardstock.
And our last card was a fun little "thank you" card that used lots of circle layers and the Easy Events stamp set for our focal image.  We added a small piece of Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon across the bottom of our card and then with the help of the Jewelry Tag punch and the "GO TO" stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes - we create a fun little banner that attached to our ribbon with a trinket safety pin.
The ladies colored in their flowers with the help of several matching Stampin' Write Markers.
We are nearing the end of the year and I've been busy getting myself organized and settled back into a clean and organized studio to start the New Year out.  With several conventions and WAY TOO MANY ROAD TRIPS with my girlfriends - Let's just say ....... I have my work cut out for me!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little gift that I made my Club gals in December ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share. Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. A clean and organized studio feels amazing. I have been doing the same. Both these cards are exceptional. Love the simplicity and colors of the butterflies (how could someone not like butterflies--LOL!). Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadie...You are the BEST Stampin Up Demonstrator EVER! I always look forward to Stamp Camp and Stamp Club to learn to techniques, but the best thing is to wake up on a holiday, retrieve my paper and there is ALWAYS a special something from you hanging on my mailbox tube....SIMPLY PRICELESS!!

    ReplyDelete