Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 23 and Gifts from Sandy and Jan

It's Day 23 of my Countdown to Christmas Tag gift to Jack .... and today I have an invitation to take Jack over to the Mesquite Valley Growers Nursery. 
Your probably thinking it's the middle of Winter and who is going to be heading off to a nursery at this time of year. We live in Arizona and EVERY MONTH is basically a good month to go to a nursey in our state.  ENJOY JACK and just tell me when you want to leave and I'll have the car warmed up and ready to GO!
First up for my share today is an AMAZING creation that my friend Sandy made for me (and for all my Club Gals).  It's an fun 3-D christmas tree package that hold kisses or nuggets on the inside.
Sandy has embossed all four sides and also added on two of the sides a fun colorful santa image which is popped up with dimensionals.
As you can see from this view - the tree stands on a base - and the opening to the tree is located at that spot.  Sandy has added chocolate to the inside of my tree ..... OH WHAT A FRIEND!
This project will SERIOUSLY find it's way to my upper cabinet ...... along with the OTHER projects that Sandy has made for me!  MANY THANKS Sandy for thinking of me during this busy holiday season (I know you are babysitting your grandkids and staying busy with the holiday - I'm not even sure how you managed to get six of these project done ...... BUT ..... I thank you for making this fabulous gift for me!).
And next up is a SUPER FAST and SUPER CUTE little gift that my BFF made for me (and my Club Gals last Saturday).  She took a Mary Englebright (I know I'm spelling that wrong......) nail file and tucked it into one of the Stampin' UP! cello bags ...... so far so good!
What she did next was add this SUPER AWESOME and SUPER PLAYFUL bag topper to the top of her project.  It seriously made me SMILE and I immediately thought ..... "How am I going to copy this ..... and for what holiday will I give it out for"....and yes......my wheels were turning fast enough that I figured out how to copy this for next year!
LOVE how this project turned out - such a simple little gift - but it packs a serious punch ..... because - who seriously can't use a nail file - and one as pretty and cute as this one is without a doubt one that every busy women wants tucked inside her purse.  (THANK GOODNESS my daughter isn't close enough to take this away from me - because if she saw it ...... She would be wanting it)

Many thanks for joining me today.  I'm connecting with my good buddy Opal today!  This is the four Friday of the month and my Crafternooners group gets together today.  Even though Jan and Berta are gone ..... Opal and I decided to meet today - which will FORCE us to take a much needed break during this busy holiday season.  Should be FUN TIMES with Opal today!

Tomorrow, I will be sharing my Christmas gift that I made  my SaddleBrooke friends and neighbors.  I'll be out BRIGHT AND EARLY Saturday morning making my mailbox delivery to all of them - can't wait to share that gift with you.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share!
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous projects as always. it's always nice to see something other than a card! jack will love today's special gift . . . get that car warmed up . . . it's been chilly (my how thin skinned we have gotten). hugs,m

    ReplyDelete