Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21 and CJToo Post

Today's tag for Jack's Countdown to Christmas reveals a full day of relaxing and reading for my BIG GUY.  Know he's going to enjoy a full day of reading and relaxing (i.e. means NAPPING) with no explaining why his eyes are closed as he is sitting upright in his rocker recliner. 
ENJOY YOUR DAY BIG GUY!
Now for today's share ...... As a design team member for CraftJunkieToo, we were asked by our fearless leader Tracy to share a last minute Christmas Gift Idea that was something simple, easy and fun to put together ..... Here is what I created .......
 I made this amazing picture frame hanger for my studio door!
 I started out with three small square picture frames from the dollar store ......
I sanded down the frames and then painted them with white acrylic paint ...... 
I added some sparky (PINK) DSP to the center of each of the frames ....... 
I then pulled out my Cricut and spelled out J O Y ......
 I used the Mickey Font Cartridge to cut out each of my letters ........
 And cut each letter out at 2-3/4" in Melon Mambo .......
 And selected the blackout feature for the background of each letter.
LOVE how this project turned out .......
And SERIOUSLY - It all came together in a SNAP!
Thanks for joining me today!
I'll be back tomorrow to share some more Christmas cards with you
 Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Great project!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! What a great decor piece! I'll have to remember this for next year!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice wall hanging Kadie! Love it! Great gift idea! :) Hope you and your family have a very Merry CHRISTmas and a blessed New year!


    Shelley
    Fellow DT member
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete