Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 20 and SW Stampers Gift from ME!

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and we are counting down Day 20 of Jack's Countdown to Christmas Calendar.  Today I have a tag that Jack will seriously appreciate - It's Movie Night at the Fisher/Labadie Household.
Jack LOVES to watch movies in the PM so this one is right up his alley.  He can pick the movie and I will supply the blankie!
For today's share - I want to spotlight the exchange gift that I made for my SW Stampin' UP! demonstrators Christmas Party.  I made this adorable gift card box that I learned from my fellow SU demonstrator Di Gibbs.
This box has a magnetic closure under the large button and then that flap fold up and the side closure opens to expose a pocket on each side of the inside of the box (which holds the envelopes and the cards).
The pocket on the left hand side is where I tucked the envelopes and the right pocket holds the four matching cards.
And I coordinated the cards with the DSP I used to decorate the box. 
Here are the four cards that I made to coordinate with this box. 
The right hand pocket is larger than the left hand pocket to accommadate the thickness of the cards.  The left hand pocket only needs to hold the four envelopes - so that pocket was made just a tad thinner than the right hand pocket.
Matching DSP was added to the front of each of the inside pockets ...... Making the inside Oh So Pretty!
Here's a look at the inside of the box as it is completely closed up........
And one final look at this charming little card box.  Many THANKS to Di Gibbs for offering this amazing class to me - This project turned out SO NICE!

Tomorrow will be a CraftJunkieToo Design Team Project share day.  We were asked by our fearless leader Tracy to provide our blog viewers with a Christmas gift that is simple, easy and fun to put together as a last minute Christmas gift giving idea.  I am so excited to share what I created with you - Hope you can join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this project and it's the Sistine Chapel of paper crafting!!! Woo hoo! Jack will love his movie night . . . brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete