Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 17 and a S'mores Gift

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends - YIKES - WHERE IS THE TIME GOING!  There are only SEVEN more shopping days till Christmas ...... Hope you are winding down and finding some time to relax and enjoy this busy holiday season.
Todays Countdown to Christmas share is a pretty simple and much appreciated gift to my Jack.  He LOVES Football and really appreciates the gift of UNCONDITIONAL/GUILTFREE football.  Here's my gift to you today dear!  Merry to You!
Speaking of Merry Christmas - Check out this ADORABLE Christmas Gift that my good friend Gail gave to me.  OH MY GOSH ..... It's the most amazing little "Holiday S'mores" container for TWO!
What Gail made for me is a charming little container that has all the ingredients stacked in a jar that will make Holiday S'mores for Jack and me.  The ingredients get emptied into a bowl  and mixed together and after adding a 1/2 cup butter and 1 tsp of vanilla, I will spread all of that into a 8" baking pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350degrees.
The only thing I need to do is snip the ADORABLE Snowmen Peeps into little pieces and the rest is just MIX and GO (seriously .... MY KIND OF COOKING!).
 I love how Gail has layered all the ingredients into this fun little jar
OH SO PRETTY!
 They say that the art of presentation is EVERYTHING ..... Well .....Gail hit this one out of the park!
I love this SUPER FUN little card that Gail attached to the s'mores container - and the card doubles as a Holiday S'mores recipe guide .... Check this next pic out!
 Isn't this Holiday S'mores Poem the most adorable thing you've seen?
Without a doubt - GAIL NAILED this oneLOVE LOVE LOVE your gift Gail and only wish I had thought of it first.  I know that all the ladies that you deliveried this little treasure to are SMILING BIG and doing a SERIOUS HAPPY DANCE around the Christmas Tree.

Many THANKS Gail for thinking of Jack and me .......
and we will be thinking of you when we enjoy these on Christmas Eve Night!

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations - Hope you can join me!
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: