Wednesday, December 07, 2011

CJToo Christmas Card Share

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!  Today I have an awesome Christmas Card share with you - but first let me reveal Jack's Countdown to Christmas share for today.....
Today's tag is probably one of my favorite tags that I made for Jack. I simply love my date days with Jack (done at least once a week) and this tag is perfect for those date days. He can cash in this tag for coffee and a danish at Starbucks or Frogs with me. I seriously know that the fastest way to Jack's heart is through his stomach and I know he's going to LOVE this tag!
Now....on with my Christmas Card share.  When Tracy (http://www.craftjunkietoo.com) asked her Design Team to create and share a Christmas card with our viewers......I knew the card I wanted to make and share.  These actually are going to be one of the three cards I'm designing for our Christmas Cards this year.
Living in Arizona - I couldn't think of a more appropriate card to send out this year. A card with cactus and a setting sun is a perfect card to come from Arizona.
How FUN is this card!  There was a TON of sponging that went on with this card........
And I was able to find a Cricut Cartridge that cut out perfectly the window with six window panes......
I also was able to create ther PERFECT sunset that is setting into some of the amazing mountains we have out here in Arizona.
Using dimensional foam to lift up the window allowed for lots of dimension and layering so the cactus image really was able to come to life.
I will probably change the "Season's Greetings" message and put "Greetings from Arizona" on the front of my cards.....Other than that......this card turned out perfectly.
I Love how my Christmas card turned out and know that all those family and friends that receive this card will surely apprecite it.

Many THANKS for joining me today........Hope you can link back to Tracy's blog http://www.craftjunkietoo.com and check all the other post that my fellow design team members created for this awesome Christmas Card blog post. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share my Pretty in Pink Studio Christmas Tree with you.  Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun and fitting for AZ! Merry Christmas to you!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. What a perfect one to send out warm(er) winter wishes to those of us not lucky enough to live in a warm part of the world.

    Great job!
    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete