Friday, December 09, 2011

Card from Mary Fish......

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends and YAHOOOOO it's the weekend!

Hope you'all have some amazing plans - I'm hosting a 31 Purse Party today - YIKES....what I thought was going to be a big old bust....turns out that 15 close friends said they were coming.  HOLY BUCKETS FOLKS........Don't think I've ever hosted a party with that many folks coming.....Can't wait to see all the gals and have some FUN on the other side of the table for once.

Let me starts todays share out with Day 9 of Jack's Count Down to Christmas Gift......Check this out:
It's Friday Night and Jack loves to watch Friday Night Fights.....so....Let's get ready to Rumble!  Know he will like this one.

Now let's get on with my share for today.  One of my dearest friends here in Arizona is the one and only Mary Fish.  OH MY GOSH Friends.......She is such an inspiration to me (and many others) and I view her as being a MASTER at paper crafting and she SERIOUSLY can turn an ordinary piece of cardstock into a "WORK OF ART".  I also know that EVERY SINGLE TIME I receive a card from Mary - I am going to be WOW'ed with her techniques and her attention to details.  The card I'm about to share with you today is NO EXCEPTION.....Check this out.......
Last Tuesday (12/6) was Mary Fish birthday ....... We met up at one of our favorite bakery shops in Tucson for coffee and a roll and when we met, I gave Mary a little gift for her birthday.  A couple days later.......I received this amazing Thank You card from Mary.
Mary's card designs are always very crisp and clean......and she ALWAYS turns out the most amazing card design.  This card is no exception.  Mary used the "Berry Blossoms" DSP Packet (P.185) along with the "Lighthearted" (P35-Mini) Stamp Set.  Just love how Mary added several of the "Basic Pearls" (P198) for that little "something something" to make her card a true "Mary" card.
And in true Mary Fish fashion.....the inside of her card was dressed up with a small piece of DSP to add a little WOW factor that Mary Fish is known for.
Many thanks Mary for sending me this amazing card....I LOVE IT!  I have it displayed on my studio bookcase....and every single time I walk into my studio, I see it.....and.....It make me smile!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Christmas Cards that my talented friends have been sharing with me.  Hope to see you back here tomorrow.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. what fun to see my card! i'm so glad you enjoyed it. thanks for your wonderful pat on the back. hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete