Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Eve to you! I spent 45 minutes yesterday morning making my Halloween delivery to my SaddleBrooke friends. Here's what I deliveried to them..... I made 17 of these darling Frankenstein candy holders and went around SaddleBrooke at 5:45am and hung them on my friends mailboxes. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out.
Here's a close-up view of the goodies that I slipped inside of Frankies head. I even made some homemade filing out of purple and green cardstock to really "FUN" them up.
And here's a close-up of Frankie. I used the Stampin Up! Top Note die for his face and have a template box that I sandwiched between the two Top Note dies.
I would be happy to scan the template and post it for anyone who is interested in making some of these for yourself.
Hope you're having a fabulous Saturday......This afternoon my stampin buddie Kris and I are putting on a Halloween Make n Take for our SaddleBrooke Stamper Buddies........We have made three really FUN projects for them to make and Kris has picked up some YUMMY OUT OF THIS WORLD CANDY for our guest. Can't wait to see the masks that the ladies come with.......I've got mine all ready to go......MEOW!
Many THANKS to Kris for all the hard work she has put into our Halloween Fun Shop. It is ALWAYS FUN working with you Kris.....and....I know the ladies are going to love what we've created.
Please stop back tomorrow as I will be sharing the SPOOKY treats that I made for my grandkids to share with their classmates this past week. Until tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment