Friday, October 15, 2010

Card Verse Book

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU.......Today I'm sharing with you a FUN Bo-Bunny Book I finished up. It's taken me a LONG time to get this project completed - so I totally feel a sense of "WOW.....I DID IT" behind this projects. I originally made this book to be a scrapbook, but after completing the book, I realized that it would be the PERFECT book to store all my verses for my cards.
There are a total of six tabs and I will use them for Birthday's.....Get Well.....
Sympathy and Friendship.........
Thinking of You and Kids.
I have many verses and sayings for the inside of the cards I make - So....this will be the perfect book to store all of those.
Hope you are planning to do something really FUN for the upcoming weekend. I have plenty on my calendar for this weekend and a major portion of that will be PLAY TIME in my studio.
Stop back tomorrow and I'll share yet another Kard by Kadie creation. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love this "card verses" book. Very colorful and cute. Just like you!!

    ReplyDelete