Monday, August 29, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot-Light Sunday card on the LEFT........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.......
I kept the orientation for this card the same......but changed the floral panel to a tag and dressed that tag up with an arrangement of stamped and punched flowers.
I also used the new 'Petal Burst' embossing folder to create a pretty texture onto my Wisteria Wonder base panel.
My sentiment was stamped the same as my Spot-Light Sunday card......but for today's card I matted that sentiment with a layer of Wisteria Wonder to create an additional banner layer.
My large flowers were stamped with the 'Blooms and Wishes' set and then I grabbed my Paper Snips and fussy cut out the two large flowers.  The Petite Petals Punch was used to punch out three coordinating little flowers.
I then arranged my five flowers onto a Whisper White tag and then popped that onto my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
My final step to upgrade this card was using some new Elegant Eggplant 'Solid Baker's Twine' at the top of my tag.
I like both of these cards........
And wonder.....DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You brought those pretty flowers to a whole new level of 3-D!

    ReplyDelete