Monday, August 01, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Box for Note Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday and I have a sweet little holder for the notecards I shared with you yesterday.  I used product from the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to create this little holder and I would like to share that project with you now.......
Here's my Spot Light Sunday cards on the left.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday holder on the right.....
This sweet little notecard holder was shared by the very talented Rachel Tessman ...... Who created it for the Stampin' UP! Incentive trip.  All it takes to create this little cutie is a 7-1/2" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper.  It's scored on one side of the 7-1/2" side at 1-7/8 and then the other side is folded into the middle to meet the edges up at the center.  Then you score the 12" side at 5-5/8" on both sides. 
That's all it takes to create this notecard holder.
The stamp sets I used were 'Badges and Banners' and 'Pop of Paradise'.
And I used the 'Moroccan Designer Series Paper' to create my holder.
This is what the inside of the holder looks like once you pinch up the sides and create the holder portion of your holder.
For the topper of my holder I used a 3-3/4" x 4-3/4" piece of Dapper Denim cardstock.  I score that piece of cardstock on the long side at 2" on both ends.
My topper was secured with a small Velcro Fastener......
And all 4-of my notecards fit perfectly into that holder.
This is simply an ADORABLE notecard holder and I want to THANK Rachel for sharing this DARLING project with her internet friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love this concept for note cards and beautiful choices for pattern and color
    !

    ReplyDelete