Friday, August 12, 2016

Friends Friday - July SW Stampers

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY.......
MY 2-GRANDSONS FROM WISCONSIN ARRIVE THIS EVENING......AND WILL BE WITH ME FOR 2-WEEKS!!!
(I have sooo much planned for their visit......Can hardly wait)
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share some of the cards I received from my fellow SouthWest Demo friends.  Let me share those pretty cards from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First up is this FANTASTIC Make n' Take card that Annie had us all make at our July Demo Meeting.
Next up is the OH SO SWEET card that Edna made.
And this is the ADORABLE card that Sue made. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be up in Phoenix tomorrow with the boys at the Waterpark, but I have a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation that is ready to be shared with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Plans for the desert museum with the boys? Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing the pretty card ideas and all that talent!

    ReplyDelete