Friday, August 05, 2016

Friends Friday - Cards from Lisa

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I normally have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  But, today, I'm going to spot-light my TALENTED and VERY GENEROUS upline.  Her name is Lisa Pretto ....... And she's the fearless leader of the InkBig Stampin' UP! group.   Let me share some of the GREATNESS that Lisa recently shared with me........ 
First up is this OH SO SWEET card ......... And the SUPER GREAT SURPRISE that Lisa tucked inside the envelope.  She sent me a package of the 2015-2017 In Color Doilies as a way of thanking me for participating in one of her InkBig Facebook Challenges.
Next I have this DARLING congrats card I received from Lisa.  This card was sent to me for my KICK BUTT recruitment month in June.
This congrats card was sent to me for my SUPER AWESOME SALES MONTH in June.

And my final card share from Lisa is this FABULOUS thank you card that Lisa sent to me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

1 comment: