Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SBS Birthday Cards Part TWO

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
The countdown has begun for the Stampin' UP! convention.  We leave tomorrow and have a FULL DAY to settle in before the actual convention starts on Thursday.  Needless to say.....I've got a million things to get done before we leave in the morning.....so I'm going to jump right in with my card share for today.
 
This is Day Two of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends birthday cards to me.  I have another four cards to share with you.......   
My first card share is from my fellow Madison, Wisconsin friend Sandy Polencheck.  LOVE this very traditional SW card that Sandy made for me........The color are fabulous..........and her little Wally is the PERFECT little critter for my 60th birthday. 
Next up is the card that Marge Wong created for me.  Without a doubt.....Marge knows how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pink........and her flowers just couldn't be any prettier! 
Here is the card that Barbara made for me......LOVE TO PIECES this adorable lady on the front of my card.  And of course......She's dressed in PINK! 
And my final card is a SURPRISE CARD from Barbara's daughter Lisa!  Her card is DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!  She paper pieced the cake and even used dimensional adhesive to pop-up her cake for a total WOW FACTOR!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'm off to start packing for my trip to Salt Lake City tomorrow - but I'll be back tomorrow to share more of my 60th Birthday Cards that I received from my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Hope you can stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment