Sunday, July 28, 2013

Card for Pam - Challenge Day 1

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends! 
I love it when my upline Lisa Pretto calls a Team Challenge to our InkBig group.  She has requested that the InkBig Team Members participate in a team challenge that requires us to make and send a card every day for ONE WEEK STRAIGHT!  I'm up for the challenge and will begin this challenge with a darling card I made for one of my on-line customers.  Check out this little cutie I sent to Pam..........

This card was inspired by a card that the wonderful Angie Judda made a couple months ago.  From the minute I saw this card......I began figuring all the different ways I was going to use the different Washi Tapes in our current catalog to recreate this card.
I used the Gingham Garden Washi Tape trio for the base foundation of my front panel.  I also used the new Artisan Label Punch and "Label Something" and "Label Love" stamp set for my thank you sentiment. 
Some Early Espresso Bakers Twine was wrapped around my Whisper White panel and then tied up I a pretty bow. 
Here's the "Label Something" and "Label Love" stamp set that was stamped with Early Espresso and punched out using the Artisan Label Punch and the 7/8" Scallop Circle punch. 
You could change this card up for just about any occasion.......and not only change up the color of ink that you used.....but also the color of Bakers Twine that you added to this project.  THANK YOU Angie for your darling little card creation!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the card I made for Day 2 of the InkBig Week Long Card Challenge.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the inspiration! This layout looks great with Washi Tape! of which I've not un rolled one inch of it. But this card is inspiring! Love the Label and the Baker's Twine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in love with how you used Washi Tape on this card and the touch of Baker's Twine. CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is neat. I haven't seen the Washi tape and was wondering how you would use it. I also like the label layering with the sentiment and how you wrapped the baker's twine. I like this challenge too. What fun! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete