Sunday, June 30, 2013

Worth Repeating!

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have one more new product card to share with you ...... and YES ..... It's a WORTH REPEATING card from my June Stamp Camp!  
We made this card at my June Stamp Camp ....... but we made it in Crisp Cantaloupe!  My card share today uses Coastal Cabana cardstock!
I used the Mosaic Madness Embossing Folder to create some AMAZING mosaic texture on my Coastal Cabana panel...... 
And then I inked up the Mosaic Madness stamp set with Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana ink and punched the images out using the new Mosaic Punch.  I arranged the mosaic punched out pieces with a small piece of dimensional adhesive and placed them directly onto one of our paper doilies.  The center of my arrangements has a Very Vintage Designer Button with some Linen Thread that has been tied up in a pretty bow and then topped off with a retired Calypso Coral brad.  OH SO PRETTY!
My flag banner sentiment was stamped from the Express Yourself stamp set and adhered down with dimensional adhesive.  Just know I'm going to use this layout for some of my upcoming On-Line Thank You cards for the fall.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some AMAZING and OH SO PRETTY Birthday cards I receive from three of my dear SaddleBrooke friends.  Hope you can join me for that share........Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card. I love how it is pieced together. This one is on my "to make" list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete