Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Catalog CASE

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little CASE card from the new SU catalog.  It is was featured on Page 123 and I knew the minute I saw this card that I would CASE it for my Open House.  Here is the card I CASE'd....... 
I really didn't change anything on this card...........I figured it was PERFECT just the way it was displayed in the catalog!
I started out with a Whisper White base card and ran the front of the card through my Big Shot using the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.  I then grabbed some of my circle punches and the Delicate Dollies stamp set and began stamping my images. 
I used Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight ink to stamp my images and then used the 1-1/4" and 1-3/4" circle punches to cut out my images.
My sentiment was from the Sweet Essentials stamp set and was inked up with Strawberry Slush ink.  I also added three Vintage Faceted Buttons to the front of my card and called this one DONE!
 
This is one of those cards that I will probably be doing with my granddaughter Hailey on an upcoming Skype Sunday!  Just know Hailey is going to love making this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I have another CASE card to share with you tomorrow....but this one has a HONEY of a TWIST to it........Just going to leave it at that and ask you to come back tomorrow to see what I made.  Hope you can join me!  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. bold and graphic! the sparkle of the buttons really adds pizzazz! see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete