Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Soho Subway DSP Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day 20 of my Hummingbird Update......
Spike and Gizmo have been working on testing out their wings.  They haven't taken flight yet......But Spike was flapping his wings so fast....that he actually was gripping the sides of the nest with his feet to hang on.  TOTALLY cracked us up watching it.  The countdown is on.......It won't be long before I post an empty nest.  STAY TUNE!
  
Today's share is using the new stamp set Label Love.  I'm telling you.....I LOVE THIS SET!

The inspiration for this card came from Stampin Connection (SU Demo Site) by Mindy Backes.
It uses the new Soho Subway DSP and works PERFECTLY with this guy birthday card (and we all know how hard those can be).
The Doily was ruffled and then a 1-3/4" Island Indigo punch was added to the center.  My sentiment was stamped in Summer Starfruit and then punched out with the new Artisan Punch.
I used Stampin' Dimensionals for both the Doily and the Artisan Punch!
I also added an Island Indigo piece that was diecut from the Tasteful Trim die to the top of my Soho Subway DSP panel.  A piece of Summer Starfruit ribbon along with a new Very Vintage Button with a bow of Linen Thread was added right around the ribbon.  DARLING CARD.....and even though it does have a Doily on the front of this card.....I still think it's "Manly" enough to send to my son-in-law for his upcoming birthday.
 
Thanks for joining me today............I have another card to share with you tomorrow that spot-lights some more new product.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! The hummers are testing their wings I just might cry when your nest is empty! What a proud day that will be! This is got to be rare!! Now the card..love this Label Love!! And love it in Summer Starfruit, your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Too Funny! I sitting here laughing out loud at the computer all by myself. I bet it is so comical. And, very rare indeed.

    Your card is absolutely amazing. You are very talented. I love the doily with the label, the button with the twine tied in a bow and the colors are spectacular! Nicely done. Thank you for the laugh and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the vintage button as well . . .

    ReplyDelete