Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pretty Purse Set

Happy Tuesday Blogger Friends.......Today is the final day of the gifts I made for Jan at the Mesa Convention.......I got the pattern for my Pretty Purse Set from the Paper Crafters "Best of Card Creations" book. It's on page 157 and the only thing I did different was use other note cards for the inside. Here's the cute little purse that I made....It was designed to hold 3"x3" note cards.....
My note card pattern came from Dawn Griffin in Michigan.....she did a video tutorial on these cute little cards.....and I knew immeditaely that I wanted to use her pattern for the cards on this little purse.
Here's a close-up of the cards that I included in Jan's purse......
And a close-up of one of the cards opened. I thought this template was perfect for the purse I created using retired SU DSP.
And one final look at the Pretty Purse that I gave to Jan. Thanks for letting me share with you the gift that I made for my BFF ...... and I'm sorry it took me SO MANY DAYS to post all the projects........(I guess posting 12 projects does take more than a one or two days to post!).
Tomorrow I will be sharing the darling Easter Gift that I made for my SaddleBrooke friends. Hope you are able to stop back and check it out. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment