Sunday, April 24, 2011

CD Case & Sketch Book

Happy Sunday Blogger Friends. Today I will continue sharing the gifts that I made my BFF at the Mesa Convention last weekend......Here's a recap of the gifts that I presented to Jan over the weekend. Today......I will be sharing the CD Case and Sketch Book.......Here we go.... Here's the fun little CD Case that I decorated for Jan......I also made myself a cute little number all decked out in PINK (which I will share with you at a later date)........
For all of Jan's gifts......I used some retired SU DSP - mainly because Jan's favorite color is RED and this DSP has a fun red print and I had plenty of it in my cardstock stash!
Here is the inside of the CD case........I went to the office supply store and had some jr legal pads cut down and then used my computer to print out a calendar in Microsoft word....and used some brads to attach it to the inside of the CD Case.
Next up is a fun little sketch pad that I learn from Kristin Werner's blog......Here is what the front cover of Jan's sketchbook looks like.
The idea behind this sketchbook is ....... Jan can tuck this into her purse and whenever she sees a card or scrapbook page that she wants to CASE.....she can pul out her Idea & Sketch Book and draw it out........check out what the inside of this cute little number looks like......
You can head over to Kristin Werner's blog and she has a link to this page.
I'll be sharing a few more gifts with you tomorrow.....so hope you can return to check those out. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice project. I really love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us Kadie.

    ReplyDelete