Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bookmark & Circle Purse

It's Saturday and I'm planning to spend the entire day in my studio.....PLAYING! Hope you have some amazing plans for today and do something that makes you happy. Today I'll be sharing yet more gifts that I made for my BFF from last weekends Mesa Convention....Let's get started....... First up is a cute little circle purse that I learned to make from Angie at Chic n Scratch. Angie made this little purse about 2-3 years ago and made one along with her.....and have been making them ever since. SUPER EASY and SUPER FUN to give.
I used some retired SU paper and have to say that this little purse turned out cuter than the lat one that I made.......
Here you can see that the inside of my purse is a cut down white lunch bag........and this holds the adorable 3"x3" cards on the inside of the bag.
And here are the cards that I tucked inside Jan's purse. I made a total of six cards for Jan's purse and included the envelopes for her to be able to use them as gift cards for gifts she gives out. She LOVED her circle purse and told me that she has a special little place she stores all my gifts that I make her.
Next up is a charming little bookmark that I made for Jan. I decorated both sides of the square so no matter which page she's on......she'll see the "This is My Place" circle sign I added to the center of her bookmark.
And here is a quick little view of the bookmark.
Thanks for stopping in today.....tomorrow, I'll be sharing the CD Case and Sketch Book I made for Jan....Hope you can come back tomorrow and take a peek. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment