Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Step Into My Rose Garden

When Jack and I moved to Arizona - I thought it was going to be BROWN and pretty much DEAD........OH MY......was I ever WRONG. Check this out...... These are just a few of the beautiful roses that I get to look at when I sit pool side in my back yard. Can you say......beautiful.......
I have both red and pink roses and they are over 5 feet tall and take up the better portion of one side wall in my back yard.
Here are the pink roses........
A combination of both pink......red.....and a beautiful coral color roses.....
Each and every time they bloom - they totally take my breath away. I have no idea how to care for roses (nor does Jack.....) but he did cut them back in January and these pictures were taken mid April and they without a doubt LOVED LOVED LOVED whatever Jack did to them. I told Jack is has earned the title of Master Rose Gardener in my back yard.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your able to stop back tomorrow - I want to share a class that I taught to the SaddleBrooke Stampers on how to make a cupcake holder......Until tomorrow...Keep living your dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment