Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Gifts for Neighbor Friends - Reveal

Happy Valentine's Day ....... and a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jared! Here is the reveal from yesterday's sneak peak. I made Valentine's Day Buckets for my SaddleBrooke Stamper Buddies and my neighbors. I have hung these on their mailboxes with a special Valentine's Day wish.
These turned out so BRIGHT...and were soooo much fun to make. I made six of them and can only image how much my friends are going to love them. (Of course there were a TON of suckers left over.......so I received plenty of sweets for myself on Valentine's Day!)
Here's a close-up of all six of them as they wait for delivery.
Thanks for stopping by and will end this post with a special Birthday wish for my Grandson (JARED). Happy Birthday Buddy!
Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment