Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ice Cream Container Note Box

Today I am sharing another project I taught at the Madison Stampers Convention several years ago. It's a card box using a cleaned out ice cream container....... All I did was grab an empty ice cream container that Jack finished off (the oblong one's work best for this project) - and I covered the outside and top of the container with DSP.
I was then able to use the container to store cards that I made. After the convention I had several of the ice cream containers left over...so....I created four additional note boxes to hold the following groups of cards:
BIRTHDAY CARDS!
THANK-YOU CARDS!
AND......MONOGRAM CARDS!
I also had one of the boxes for BABY CARDS - but can't locate the photo of the baby cards - Trust me.....they were really cute!
This workshop sold out the year I offered it......and everyone that took the workshop had a GREAT time and created their very own fabulous container box.
Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will share another fun project that I created. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment