Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sandy's Get Well Box - New Version

On Thursday, I shared with you the note card box that I made for Sandy as part of her get well package......I thought today I would share a close up of that box (only in a different design). Here are the note cards - which have been die cut using my BigShot machine and the SU scallop die. And here's a couple pictures showing off the notecards and holder together. And here's the completed gift box just waiting to be given away. I think it turned out really cute. Even though we don't get the crazy winter weather that we would get back in Wisconsin - It's still been VERY COLD here in Arizona the past couple of weeks. I figured that my Arizona Stampin Buddies would welcome alittle bit of warming up.....SO....I plan to make these for a few of my Stampin Buddies and surprise them by hangin these off their mailboxes at the end of the week. I'm sure they will LOVE this little SURPRISE. Thanks for visiting me and remember - Keep Living Your Dream!