Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get Well Wishes To Sandy

Here is a get well card that I made for my friend Sandy (my SaddleBrooke Mentor). She was hosptialized last week and came home from the hospital on Saturday.
This is what the inside of her get well card looked like. (You could change up the greeting on the front of the card along with changing what you put in the pocket of the card to hold cocoa or candy) Here is what the card looks like before the soup package is removed.
Here is what I made for the inside of Sift bag - I added a coaster note-pad with matching clip (and couldn't resist writing Sandy a quick Get Well message). All I did was cover a 4x4 coaster with DSP - I added a paper clip (which was also covered in DSP) and topped it off with some ribbon to add a little WOW factor to the clip.
The last three items I added to Sandy's Get Well package were a small post-it-note purse holder (much like the one I made Erica for my Secret Sister Swap). I also added a ribbon/flower bookmarker (again, like the one I made for Erica). And lastly I tucked in a box of scallop note cards with matching envelopes into Sandy's package.
And here is a group shot of all the gifts that I made for Sandy. I really hope she liked this little get well bag. Tomorrow I will be sharing the project that I passed out on Tuesday night for my Southwest Stampers meeting.........(a little hint - It has to do with Valentine's Day).
Thanks for stopping by - and until tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!