Sunday, August 07, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - Fiesta Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This FUN FIESTA CARD is a bright and happy card for that someone special.
I used the 'Birthday Fiesta' stamp set and the 'Fiesta Time Framelits' to create my card.
My sentiment was framed out with the new 'Layering Oval Framelits'.....
And the new 'Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper' was cut down to 3" x 4-1/4" and centered onto my Crushed Curry base card.
Such a fun card that just screams 'LET'S PARTY'!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I'm nutso about the saguaro and the trio of different colored dots is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete