Saturday, August 06, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - You're The Friend

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit ......... Which hands down ....... Is one of my favorite 2016 Paper Pumpkin kits.  I'm THRILLED with the way this card turned out and I want to share that card with you now......
I splattered my Whisper White base card with some Bermuda Bay reinker that I loaded into a Stampin' Spritzer.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Friendly Wishes' set......
And I used the 'Lots of Labels Framelits' to die-cut out my stamped sentiment.......
And used some Bermuda Bay cardstock to die-cut out an additional layer for my sentiment.
I added a layer of DSP across the front of my card and placed a few Bitty Flowers around the front of my card. 
I'm just crazy about the Real Red accent color that gave both my sentiment and flowers a bright and fresh pop of color.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. The perfect sentiment between friends. Love the strips of pattern tucked behind.

    ReplyDelete