Friday, August 26, 2016

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share those card with you now.......
This bright and happy card was sent to me by a fellow demonstrator and good Saddle-UP! friend Linda.
My next card is by a fellow demonstrator and blog follower Judy G.
My upline Lisa Pretto sent me this card as a way of celebrating my 9th anniversary with Stampin' UP! this month.
And my final card share for today is another card that my Upline Lisa made for me.  She sent this card to me as a way of celebrating a recent InkBig challenge that Lisa put out to the group.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'm heading up to Phoenix today with my grandsons and we are staying up there for a FUN PACKED FINAL WEEKEND IN ARIZONA!  We are going to an indoor Paintball Field today.......and tomorrow we will be heading to the big Phoenix WaterPark and spending the day.  On Sunday we have tickets to catch a AZ DiamondBack game (something my oldest grandson Jared wanted to do) .......... And then on Monday they will be heading back to beautiful Madison, Wisconsin.  Without a doubt.........It will be a fun weekend for the boys and a great way to finish out their summer vacation! 

I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love this collection of card ideas and display of artistic talent!

    ReplyDelete