Tuesday, August 23, 2016

3-D Tuesday-Envelope Pouch

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and the greatest feature is you can make this pretty pouch with any size envelope.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
For this pretty pouch I began by cutting off the top flap to one of the envelopes I received from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit.
I used the cut off flap to decorate the front of my pouch.
I then scored my envelope (the length of my envelope) 1" at the bottom and then turned my envelope and scored 1" in the corners (just from the bottom of the envelope to the 1" score line I first made).  And that gave me the gusseted section for the bottom of my pouch.  All I need to do was tuck the flaps in and that gave me the base for my pouch.
I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around my pouch for a little added extra.....
And then die-cut a flower from the 'Botanical Builder Framelits and stamped a yummy sentiment to the front of my pouch.
My pouch was packed full of Salt Water Taffy and the cello bag was topped off with some (now retired) Ribbon and a pretty 'Just For You' tag.
I have to say........That this made for a darling little gift for someone special in my neighborhood.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: