Tuesday, August 30, 2016

3-D Tuesday-Chocolate Clutch Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is a CASE from the very talented Linda Parker at Paper Craft With Crafty.  She created a step-by-step YouTube Video on how to make this little clutch purse and from the minute I saw how she made it ......... I knew I would be making one of these for myself.  Let me share that fun creation with you now......
This fun little clutch uses a 12"x10-1/12" piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock.  To add a fun texture to my purse I stamped and embossed the swirls from the 'Swirly Bird' set.
Here's a close-up look at those embossed swirls.
The closure for my purse was just a simple layering of circles along with a small set of magnetics.  This closure allows my purse to easily open and close.
I was able to tuck a cello bag filled with caramels and still have some wiggle room to add a pretty gift tag inside my purse.
 
To make one of these pretty Clutch Purses.......you can go to Linda's YouTube channel and watch her 11/7/2015 video:
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is so modern and fun. What an adorable way to share a treat!

    ReplyDelete