Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SBS Birthday Cards Part THREE

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well friends......We are off to join my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators for the 25th Anniversary Stampin ' UP! Convention in Salt Lake City.  Jack and I are leaving today to give our self an extra day to PLAY and EXPLORE beautiful Salt Lake City before the opening ceremony on Thursday afternoon.  I have 175 swap cards completed and EXTRA room in my suitcase to bring back lots of goodies from my first Stampin' UP! convention.  I'll be posting lots of convention pictures and reporting in with daily update on events that are happen at convention over the next several day.   
My birthday card share for today is from my good good friend Kris!  She made this SUPER HAPPY and SUPER PINK birthday card for me.  
She used her Pop 'n Cuts die for the inside element and I'm seriously telling you.......this cupcake just JUMPS out of the center of her card. 
Here's a close-up of the Pop-Up piece that Kris added to the inside of her card......and the cupcake that Kris adhered is SUPER YUMMY!
LOVE that Kris decorated my card with my favorite color (PINK) and added lots of glitter and lift to the inside of my card.  Thanks Kris (and John) for sharing my birthday with me!
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share more of my 60th birthday cards from my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment